Hi! one of my biggest goals in life is to become a concept artist.
(That, plus killing all the mosquitos in the northern parts of sweden, but nevermind that.)
I'm used to drawing, sketching, painting irl, so I've decided to take it a bit further, I'm buying a wacom. And here's where my questions begin.
1. Where can I get a wacom?
2. What kind should I get? I've heard of Intuos and graphite. Any other types/brands that I should know about?
3. What size? I've read some threads that says "Buy an a5 for starters," the problem is that I'll probably not buy a new one in the next 10 years
4. Can you link me to some tutorials on how to use them and so on? =)
5. What program is best? I know about photoshop though I've read that "open canvas" should be better when drawing with a wacom.
(6. Why did god create mosquitos?)