Here's a finished photomanipulation school project.
Its a recontextualisation of the chinese celestial zone, with the Deity Erlang, a general of the celestial army, in the foreground. I know a lot of people here are against photomanipulation, but I think its a pretty fun thing if taken to the max.
90% of this picture is comprised of photos taken from Google. The other 10% comprised of pictures I took myself and a cloud background that originated from Bryce 3D (I edited it in photoshop heavily).
The image measures 70 X 45 cm in print, 280 dpi.