Osmo Production, an animation production company is currently looking for talented concept artists to work on an animated fantasy movie project. If you're looking for a challenging and exciting work, apply now!
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Type of work: Off-site, paid per asset/project, contract work.
A portfolio demonstrating outstanding drawing and fine art skills, including following:
- Strong drawing skills - understanding of anatomy, perspective, color theory and storytelling
- Excellent character design skills, figure drawing
- Environment design
- Digital painting, traditional a plus
- Minimum of 1-2 years of professional work experience in movies, gaming or illustration field
- Strong photoshop skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision (as this is off-site / freelance work)
- Ability to adapt stylistically to provided designs
- Creative problem solving skills
- Meet deadlines and milestones in time
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Fluent written English is a must
- Internet connection
Work and communicate with art director to design specific concept art for characters,
environments, details and color schemes.
- Work based on script, storyboard and other provided material and descriptions
- Must be able to produce large quantities of quality illustration and sketches of following:
- Character concept development
- Environment concept development
- Fully painted illustrations
- Graphic design for patterns, textures, logos and other details
Please send link to an online portfolio and preferred rates, conditions and contact information. If you prefer to mail your demo material, send it to address on website. Note that we do not return any submitted material. If you are person we are looking for, we will get back to you promptly. No telephone requests, please!
E-mail: [email protected]