On a scale of 1-10, I'd say my drawings from memory are about a 4, my drawings from life or from a photo are about 7-8. I'm studying to be a teacher, and I've been going through a lot of artist books and graphic novels for ideas and examples. I want to put together a drawing course that will give high school students a good overview of concepts, overcome their self doubt, and excite them about drawing.
Here are some of my focuses so far:
1. Anatomy: The body, hands, feet, the face, parts of the face
2. Anatomy: distorting proportion, foreshortening, motion, Gravity
3. Leading the Eye through Composition
4. Perspective/Point of View/Camera Angle
8. Stylistic Choices
9. Personification of objects
I've found pretty good examples for these subjects so far, but I could use some good drawing examples of muscles - if anyone has a suggestion. But also, just tell me, since pretty much everyone here is a better artist than me, if and what I'm missing so far as content. Plus any good lessons you had that you think should be in any drawing class.