Then post it properly.
And you gave it six minutes, how about being patient?
These should be in the sketches... thats what I think of them.
IM 13 I JUST JOINED 1HOUR AGO.
it shows, it really does
piece of advice.
first thing you do when you join a forum, read the FAQ's.
Hey dog. . . . did you see the size of that chicken?!
Who da hell cares when you joined.. These should be in the sketches section.. If you are only 13 then you have talent.. Those are really good sketches.. But dude.. you got attitude and impatience problems..
Take more time.. I have had drawings getting 400 views before first reply..six minutes is nothing.
Hey man. Welcome, you're off to one heck of a start, hahahaha. Um, in all seriousness, just get yourself a sketchbook in the sketchbook section and I'm sure people will hook you up with some good, constructive criticism. 13, eh? Keep working dude, you got a good start.
Good for you. That doesn't excuse ignorance of the rules. There are stickies as well as a FAQ (frequently asked questions) up at the top. As well as this you should have a little patience
Sorry but you are not at a stage where we can really critique your work.
Basically if you want to get good, as boring as it might sound, you should draw from life or at least from reference. All professionals got to where they are through practice and not magic
there alright i dont think you should of colored them with crayons
You have the wrong attitide for this forum. You wont find anything but hostility when you act like this, here.
Try deviantart.com, most of the artists on there are around your age.
My work: [link]
and I think you could use some real criticism "These suck" I'm sorry but they do!
Next time you find a forum you like:
1. Look around before you post your stuff, and try to determine if your style of work fits in.
2. LOOK HARD for an FAQ button (Frequently Asked Questions) and READ THEM before posting.
3. Don't post links on art forums. There are more than enough free web servers to host your art, and then you can display it properly (Not to mention, here at CA, links are REALLY frowned down upon).
4. Don't EVER use your age as the excuse for you not bothering to put forth any effort at reading the rules before you post.
5. Please don't consider this as a "Show and Tell" art forum, because it isn't. Here at CA, the emphasis is on learning more than "showing off." When you take the time to look at the majority of the art that is here, you'll understand.
This stuff is being moved over to Sketchbooks from CC, because they are a collection of works, none of which is seriously being developed enough for an in-depth critique.
READ this sticky before posting again.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)