This leading Southern California Games studio was founded in early 1997 by a group of veteran game developers who had individually coded, designed, and produced a vast and diverse range of highly acclaimed titles for a variety of different platforms. Since then this studio has produced titles for the Playstation 2 and Xbox gaming systems and has developed a reputable track record during the past few years. This studio is close to the ocean as well as many shops and restaurants.
Currently in development:
• “High Profile Movie License” (published by a major publisher)
• “Urban Street Style Game” --Based on Marc Ecko's urban culture and graffiti art (Mark Ecko is the founder of the urban lifestyle brand Ecko Unlimited and publisher of COMPLEX magazine). This game will create a whole new gaming experience (published by Atari in June 2005)
• “Project Z” (unannounced)
• Creating exceptional animation for real-time action games (game-play and cut scenes)
• Collaborating with Designers/Scripters to adjust animation for gameplay purposes.
• Creative vision and passion for console and PC games, strong 3D character animation skills
• Strong working knowledge of 3DStudioMax/Character Studio and/or Maya
• Willing to accept and provide direction, work well under pressure, and handle multiple tasks.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• GAMES EXPERIENCE
• Experience applying, editing and enhancing motion capture data
• Strong traditional art/animation background (B.A. or equivalent degree preferred.)
• Modeling, texturing and/or lighting skills
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume in Word format to: