We are a well known company (you've heard of us, guaranteed) looking for one or two artists to work on a hidden object game. This gig pays a solid five figure fee and you would be needed to start in a few weeks and be available through the end of May. This is for an existing IP with millions of fans.
PLEASE READ: Post a link to your portfolio here. Professionals only, preferably those with experience in hidden object games, though we know there are plenty of artists with the right skill set here who may not have worked on a game like in the past so if you:
- can NAIL an actor's likeness
- can do high end, detailed environments
- can do great character expressions
- enjoy or have some experience in teen supernatural series
- can illustrate with an eye for parallax movement and light after effects animation, or are capable of animating elements yourself
- have no ego
then please post a link here. We will update the thread once we've made a hire and will only contact those artists who portfolios are the right fit. Those we like we will contact to discuss scope and rates.
If you're wondering what kind of art we're looking for check out supernatural hidden object games from companies like Blue Tea Games and Artifex Mundi.