Pre-Order the eBook at Kickstarter for $25
This is an opportunity to pre-order and fund the eBook about the making of the Animated Short Film "Devils, Angels & Dating ", which will be released online on the 4th of January 2012.
The eBook will have artwork from various stages of the film production, from pre-production concept art to final renders from the film. The book will include stories from the team and in-depth overviews from the creator, Michael Cawood . This book will touch on various questions on the development of the story, setting up pipeline, communicating with worldwide teammates, and various other development topics from multiple people that have worked on the film. The goal is to touch on the human side of the story behind making a zero budget collaborative animated short film.
- The 5 types of Animators
- Building an Animation pipeline
- Layout - The sandwich of the production
- Married to the film - The Wife's perspective
- Casting the Animators
- Guiding vs micromanaging
- The failures that make a film
- Recruiting Volunteers - Which departments are worth making the effort?
- Top 5 tools worth developing
- How to motivate your team
- How to make a website that saves you time
- What I wish I'd done better
- How to solve Team conflicts
- Having a Team - How much can they bring to the table?
- Making Short Films - Is it worth it?
- Getting story feedback - Choosing the right time
- Fighting Phantoms - Overcoming unexplained technical problems
- Team / Creator - How much of the film will you have to make?