Topic: Float Plane Launcher
Background: It's the year 2600 and humans have colonized the planet No223354. This planet is 90% water. The remaining 10% is mainly small spits of beach-like land and rocky land, the largest being approximately the size of current day Iceland. Due to the lack of land, the human colonists live on a variety of floating colonies. However, the military has deemed is nescecary to maintain a pressence on the land. Instead of creating or purchasing a new set of equipment to operate on land, they have decided to create a landing and launching platform (in essence an aircraft carrier) for their state of the art sea planes.
Inspiration and Info:
Float plane carrier cartoon
Wiki on Aircraft Carriers
Wiki on Sea Planes
1. Design and draw a Sea Plane Launcher.
2. That's it... now draw!
Final entries must be posted in the final thread.
Deadline: Wednesday, August, 25
Rounds usually close around midnight GMT.