gotta problem here. recently bought a wacom, i now try to paint on the pc. problem is, i dont really know how to start. ok, i gotta try around no problem i gonna do that, but i also have a couple of stupid questions available:
1. in photoshop is it neccessary to pick every shade i want to use? when setting opacity to maybe bout 50% i can darken the shades, but often it has a "muddy" feeling to it. anybody any links or sth on techniques? i saw some people using the lasso tool for defining shade areas, but this seems a bit weird to me.
2. is there any way to scale brushsize by hotkey or any other shortcut?
3. im not much of a painter, does one on the pc usually work from dark to light?
4. anybody got some good links to a "newbie tutorial"?
helping out with brushes etc.
5. yes i know painter is better, i promise i will use it, but i'd like to start with ps, cause of limited possibilities. (all that tools seem too much)