I was thinking how to aproach studying human anatomy the best and most effecient way. I made a list of thoughts from my self.
Just yesterday, I thought on how to study step by step body parts of the human being. Because I have a hard time to get used to all the information I gather and study when doing anatomy studies, thinking I'm missing something out or don't give enough attention to those parts I'm weak in.
I'm interested what the views of others are on this, got any tips or critiques at how I (and others) should work?
Here's the list:
- Every few days/a week (less or more, depending on time) studying a part of the body (CG, traditional media).
- What should I study per body part?
- the masses,
- how it functions,
- naming (important) muscle and bone groups,
- visibility between skin/bone/muscle/fat,
- main differences between male and female and body types slim, fat and petite,
- Values, hard and soft edges
- Which body parts?
- head (especially form, expressions and age),
- main body,
- Reference material and extra?
- anatomy, fitness books, posemaniacs, photo's
- life drawing (your self in the mirror or others),
- body part subjects from different angles/camera view,
- end of the day/study drawing from imagination what you have learned and comparing.
- how to apply realistic to more an abstract/stylistic style.
- internal organs