Inspired by some topics where I could follow the progress of some folks that were in the same situation as me, I decided to start my own sketchbook topic hoping that it helps me not give up.
I've been trying to draw for some time already (3 years), but I always gave up after a few sketches.
But since 1/May I'm drawing from 1 to 3 hours/daily. So far, I already feel the progress on terms of anatomy/proportions, but on the pencil side and most of the time I feel like giving up forever for this. My lines are still very very bad, I can't barely draw from one point to another without blurriness/fuzziness/etc. But I like drawing and I have thousands of ideas (I'm a game programmer), and giving up is not my best option... I'm hoping to get better
- Andrew Loomis - Figure Drawing for All It's Worth
- Christopher Hart - Drawing Cutting Edge Anatomy
- Michael Hampton - Figure drawing: Design and Invention
- Vilppu - Drawing Manual
- Drawing on the Right Side of The Brain
- Jack Hamm - Cartooning the Head & Figure
- Bruce Blitz - Big Book of Cartooning
- Draw Cartoons... Today!
Drawings from 01/May - 13/May