TEAM CHOW SIGN UP THREADDESCRIPTION
Here we go again!
Now that Newborn is coming to a close, it's time once again for team chow! If you didn't participate last time, or have no idea what this is, check out the previous team chow threads - it's pretty awesome!
We all know the competitive nature of CHOW, but this is different!. Here we focus on team work.
This will be a one-month contest. It will run alongside the regular chows, so if you aren't interested in participating, you don't have to feel left out of the regular activity, and if you'd like to do both, you have plenty of time.
Here's how this is how it's going to run:
- Please use this thread to sign up and find a team. If you would rather be assigned a team rather than find your own, please post so here, and I will make up teams out of those that ask. I will not add to teams already created, just out of those without a team.
-Teams will consist of 2-4 people. How this works is up to you, and how many people you want to work with. You may not play by yourself, you must at least have a partner. If there is a group of 5-6 people that wish to participate together, you may PM me with why you want such a large group and I may let it pass.
-Sign up will take place over the next week. You can still sign up later in the contest, but this will give you a week to coordinate with your team members and brainstorm for the coming contest. In order to sign up, each member must post in this thread that they wish to participate. When those members decide to form a group, ONE member must make a new post with each of the group member's names and the group name. (ie. The Hound Dogs, or similarly dumb things like that).
-When the teams are submitted, I will edit the following post with all the teams. If I happen to miss your team in the thread, just send either me or Poshspice a gentle PM and we will correct the error.
-In ONE WEEK I will announce the rest of the contest. Aka, you will know what you're going to draw. I will however, tell you the basic idea so that you have time to brainstorm:
- You will get FOUR TO SIX CHARACTERS that your team must design. The characters will not have a genre or time period associated with them.
- You will have to work together to come up with an over-all design, theme, genre and time period for the project. You may start on this now. But you will not know the exact characters you have to create until next week.
- If you participated last time, you may chose either to stay with your team or create a new one. If you stay with your team you do not have to stick with the same world/genre/period, but you are free to if you'd like!
- When you have found a team and confirmed it here, please create a Team Sketchbook thread here in the Team Chow forum.
That's it, Folks. If you have any comments, questions or concerns please post them here. Along with the character guides, in a week I will also publish the more specific rules for submitting your work at the end of the contest.
That's it! Good luck!