Final I did for Viscom1
This is a final I did for viscom1, crap I wish I had posted it here when I was working on it.
There is a beauty, detail, and storyboard attached.
I also attached a character we did in wk7.
Anyways things the instructor wanted me to work on was.
Issues with value
- When doing highlights must have gradations from intense light.
- Have to add a core shadow, must be aware of all shadows on object.
- Smooth gradations...to create 1-2-3 read.
- When using colored paper the paper itself is a number 2 when using value.
- Pay attention to object placement
- Add Arrows to detail shots
- Detail shots need to be entirely different drawing such as a cutaway or schematic.
Specifically Detail Shots
-Text needs to be readable.
-Need to show what the material is made up, should not be a blow-up or scale down.
-If by some odd reason the previous occurs, flip the objects horizontally.
-Draw cylinders on axis.
-Overlay drawing until perspective is accurate.
any extra feedback is appreciated or major ways to improve.
Last edited by kysg; March 22nd, 2012 at 03:30 AM.
Don't wake me for the end of the world unless it has very good special effects