Monumental games are looking for a versatile environmental artist with a strong sense of design who is seeking new challenges within the games industry. The position requires a candidate with the ability to take control of various aspects of the art creation process and see it through to its final conclusion.
The Artist is responsible for contributing high quality Art-work on their specific project and must be willing to take direction from the Lead Artist/Art Director regarding their work.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• At least two years games industry experience as an Environment Modeler.
• The candidate will have ideally have worked on at least one published game, preferably with experience working on a sports title.
• To produce excellent environment models.
• To produce ultra realistic texture sets, and the ability to recreate various different materials together with the ability to set excellent lighting within a level.
• Quality needs to be this persons specialty this role will be setting the pace for all other environment artists and juniors.
• Extensive 3DSMax and Photoshop experience and a complete command of Max’s modelling and texturing tools.
• Very strong freehand art skills.
Please send a current CV and art samples to: [email protected].