hehe starting from monday 9th july i began a task... i'm doing gesture drawing for animation
1.general random gesture poses,could be from my head or observational
2.Sum anatomy studies from books etc.
3.Gotta practice drawing the clothed figure.
and then i give myself a review afterward....
heres stuff from the 9th
one can only get better,ama post em wheter their crappy or not so u can see if i improve
shit i've learnt so far...
- Need to think more about the pose,what is it?
- need to get looser
- don't jump to new poses so quickly,try to develop one pose further
Then there later that day...
these are from sum photo ref over at cgtalk,i obviously jumped ahead earlier trying to do my own poses.I've already learnt that i'm very limited in my posing,this is a big reason for doing this daily task,all i seem to be good at is people standing around.
obviously i made my drawings waaay more exaggerated than the photo i've learnt a little more now...
- i never really took line of action seriously,looking at the last 5 theres a strong line of action in all of them,first time i've actually taken it seriously i known how to use it properly
- a few lines are made first to get the gist of the pose,then the details are added bit by bit after,this is somethning i should do more often
- drawing is allot more for when ur not thinking to technical about it
- the human body is capable of allot more things than i thought.
sum anatomy studies ala loomis