Hello fellow artists, I'm Tinycg from FLAG Tournament and I wanted to come by and see if anyone was interested in some Halo 4 creative contests we'll have going on this weekend to benefit charity.
If you are unfamiliar with FLAG Tournament, The Fight Like A Girl Tournament (FLAG) is an annual Halo tournament that raises money and awareness for breast cancer research. To date, FLAG has raised over $27,000 for breast and cervical cancer research. It's for a great cause, in a game you're going to be playing night and day anyway.
This year we've also opened it up to creatives to participate in a variety of ways:
- Halo 4 Screenshot Contest
- Halo 4 Forge Challenge
- Halo Fan Art Contest
- Winners get to have their winning submission posted on Halo Waypoint for the world to see.
- More Details
Friday, November 16
- Creative Bundle submissions open
Saturday, November 17
- 2v2 Team tournament starts at 9am PST
- Creative Bundle submissions deadline 11:59pm PST
FLAG 2012 takes place next weekend, from the 16th through 18th, there is a $10 donation fee for each entry collected through Razoo, we take no cut of the proceeds, they all go towards the fight against breast cancer.