So I had an idea of a pose that I thought I'd like to draw but of course I've never drawn it before and didn't have a reference except what I imagined.
If someone could point me to a reference of this pose I would really appreciate it. Or help me with some direction!
Things I know I need help with:
1. How to intersect front and back of neck to head
2. how to end the shoulder blade and lead into the back
3. how to start into the him and create a natural curved butt
4. how to connect her left leg into her pelvis naturally (it looks like a it's twisting way too much at the hip, I ended up making two hips in search for a more pleasent transition into the thigh)
5. how to get the legs to naturally follow the direction of the lines, or correct the path I've layed out for them
6. Length and width of arms
I am not working on face, hair, hands, or feet yet.
Drawing over, or providing examples of correct proportions of these and whatever else you find incorrect would help tremedously!