your model is going ok so far, but I'm noticing a couple bits of anatomy issues that can use some touch ups
1) For the ear, its proportions are looking a bit alien right now, mainly due to the small lope and the overly circular top. I've attached a revamped ear for you, basically tweaking its proportions and balncing out the top and bottom halves, also added a bit of a divot to take some of the perfection out of top ridge.
2) On the anatomy pic I've highlighted some target areas you may wanna give some lovin. I know this chick is skinny but both her rib cage and hipbones seem rather non existent. try adding a bit more attention into the bony landmarks, nothin too crazy, but just enough to give the viewer an idea.
3. She seems a bit knocked kneed, the area around the knee cap and back of the knee need some lovin. her legs overall seem noodlely and can use another pass, check out some gymnast or karate girl refs and look a bit at their definition.
4. the feet. look at the contrast you have between the bony hands and her non-descript feet. They seem chubby in comparison. Do another pass alround on them, focus a lot of attention on both the insertions of the toes to the foot and especially the heel (very bulby and no sign of an achilles tendon)
5. The hands. the thumb looks as if it was extruded directly out of the side of the and rather than out of a nuetral angle, that and the thinness of it makes it look disjointed. It looks as if it runs straight out of the forearm rather than being attached to the rest of the hand. There also seems to be a dip in the hand where the carpals meet the wrist (seems broken). The knuckles are also too straight in line with each other, the knuckes of a hand follow an arc. Notice how low your pinky is to your ring finger because of this arc, the girls does not follow this natural pattern.
6. Face (would like to see a wireframe topology render to help comment)
7. The abs, could be just the lighting but the seem tooooooo flat, round off a bit more if its not the light
hopefully this'll help a bit, look forward to seeing the end result
I'd rather be rich than stupid