View Full Version : Environment: Tunnel
September 5th, 2006, 12:48 AM
A scene for a short movie
poop on a stick
September 5th, 2006, 01:03 AM
nice very nice what porgram was this sculpted in?
September 5th, 2006, 03:37 AM
Wooden crates and exploding barrels. You're kidding, right ?
Besides that, your enviro seem to lack shadows, especially under objects. What is happening with the window ? The streaking seems to be the same on the inside and outside. Or is it a projection on the outside ?
I really like the design of the doors. Reminds me of one of the Ratchet & Clank (but which one??).
September 21st, 2006, 05:20 AM
1. Floor edge molding.
2. Reflection maps for metal surfaces
4. Reduced opacity for dirt on yellow paint
5. Removed double texture on glass
6. Removed wires next to circular doors
7. Dirt layer on floor
September 22nd, 2006, 05:09 PM
If this is an underwater tunnel, then the lighting should be more bluish
September 26th, 2006, 07:09 AM
1. Reduced main lights multiplier
2. Elevator light
3. Wall lights
4. Elevator control panel lights
5. Lower compartment lights
6. Closed gaps between vent housing and gasket
7. Fixed tiling on ceiling light panels
9. Removed boxes and barrels
September 29th, 2006, 06:19 PM
1. Removed paint scratch
2. Removed wires
3. Added lights to door control panels
4. Enlarged caustic detail
5. Increased range of values for caustics
6. New reflection map
October 1st, 2006, 11:35 PM
those reflection spots are way way to specific, look at some ref pics, the refraction of water makes for really random lighting effects that are quite difficult to emulate, it looks better without them,
October 4th, 2006, 02:05 PM
1. Beveled sharp edges
2. New pipe textures